Monday, July 15, 2013

Probar Core Protein Bar Review

I've been a fan of Probar products for many years. I recently tried their new Core bar and was not disappointed.  Probar Core are vegan and diary free, packed with 20 grams of protein from soy isolate, boasts chia and flax seeds for hydration and contain Omega 3 & 6 making it a great post-workout recovery meal.  It's also gluten-free, but unlike many other gluten-free products I've tried it doesn't taste like cardboard. Mint Chocolate is my favorite flavor but Probar Core also come in Brownie Crisp, Cookie Dough and Peanut Butter Chocolate.  My only complaint is that all the the bars have a thin chocolate coating.  It's not that I dislike chocolate, but in warmer weather the chocolate melts into a gooey mess.  If you're looking for a easy and tasty way to add some extra protein to your diet, Probar Core may be the bar for you.

Disclaimer: Probar provided Breakheart Trail Running with sample of Probar Core Bars for tasting and review.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What's on your mind?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...