Friday, January 1, 2010

First Run of 2010

I made it out today for a short run in the snow. We only got about 1.5 inches of snow here so not enough to break out the snowshoes or the Kahtoolas. Just the right amount for my screw shoes though. The snow was wet enough to make that nice crunching sound with every footfall but not so wet as to get your feet soaked. My legs have been stiff all week from the 20 miles I ran on Monday. It was too much, too soon. I just wanted to see if today’s run would help me loosen up for the Beaver Brook Snowshoe race tomorrow, the first race of the Granite State Snowshoe Series. I think it helped a little but I’ll know better by noon tomorrow!

One down, 364 to go...

No comments:

Post a Comment

What's on your mind?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...