Monday, June 23, 2008

Tour de Breakheart

I’m sure there are many of you reading this blog that have never been to Breakheart Reservation much less gone for a run on some of the trail there. I decided to video tape a short run I took on a few trails today. I hope this video will get you interested in exploring the many trails here. It was raining during the run which made filming a little difficult. The gray sky and humid conditions affected the quality of the video. This was also my first attempt at filming on the run so it’s a bit bouncy at times. I hope it doesn’t make you dizzy.

Start of run – Fox Trail and Saugus River Trail




Running on the Saugus River Trail




Running on Jeep Road and Pearce Lake Trail




I hope you enjoyed this sampling of some of the running trails in Breakheart Reservation. Next time I’ll wait for sunnier skies!

Stay Dry…

No comments:

Post a Comment

What's on your mind?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...